The Clio Awards today announced jury chairs in advance of the 2017 Clio Awards. Clio will turn to the burgeoning creative setting of China for its 2017 onsite-judging weeks, which will take place from July 26th to August 3rd at The Sanya EDITION resort, on Hainan Island, off the coast of Southern China.
Each year, Clio gathers a panel of experts to deliberate and award the most innovative and engaging creative content from around the world. Leading the jury across categories that include Brand Partnerships & Collaborations, Innovation & Integrated Campaign; Brand Design; Branded Entertainment & Branded Content; Digital/Mobile, Digital/Mobile Technique & Social Media; Direct & Events/Experiential; Film; Print, Print Technique & Out of Home; and Product Design are the following chairs:
- Kate Stanners, Chairwoman & Global CCO, Saatchi & Saatchi;
- Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka;
- Adrian Botan, Global Executive Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup;
- Chris Garbutt, Global Creative President & CCO, New York, TBWA Worldwide;
- Farid Mokart, Co-Founder, Creative CEO, CCO, FRED & FARID NY;
- Kathleen Hall, Corporate VP - Brand, Advertising & Research, Microsoft Corporation;
- Greg Quinton, CCO, The Partners;
- Roshi Givechi, Partner and Executive Design Director, IDEO.
“As a truly global brand, we consistently seek to further our connections across the world stage,” said Nicole Purcell, president, Clio. “It is impossible to ignore the thought-provoking, imaginative and beautiful work happening in Asia. The creative buzz in China is something we at Clio saw as a wonderful chance to celebrate. This is an opportunity to assemble leaders from the global creative community in the region to further conversations and camaraderie that will act as inspiration for future work.”
The 2017 Clio Awards will be held Wednesday, September 27th in New York City. For information, click here. The first entry deadline is Friday, April 28th, 2017.view more - Awards and Events