Cannes Lions is offering the global advertising community an enhanced Digital Pass, enabling registrants from anywhere in the world to experience the event by watching unmissable moments, gain access to the most ground-breaking work and other exclusive content, available live and on-demand from Cannes Lions 2019.
During each day of the Festival (17th - 21st June) for 12-hours between 9:30am and 9:30pm CEST, content will be live-streamed from the event, providing Digital Pass delegates with the unique opportunity to view, on any device, up to eight main stage talks everyday, watch exclusive interviews with industry leaders, see the winners being unveiled at the daily awards shows, and other special curated content.
The broadcasts will also be accessible on-demand for up to two-weeks from the start of the festival.
Simon Cook, managing director, Cannes Lions, says: “For those unable to attend in person, the Digital Pass allows more people across more locations than ever before to benefit from the Festival. The innovative digital offering is a perfect way to keep abreast on all that’s going on in Cannes, gain insights and inspiration from Lion award-winning work as well as hearing and learning from world-class thought-leaders.”
The 2019 Cannes Lions Digital Pass provides:
- Keynote presentations with up to eight mainstage sessions streamed live from the Festival stages each day, including Burger King – Surviving the Adpocolypse; Google – From Design Thinking to Design Feeling; Samsung Electronics – Dreamers with Purpose: The Next 50 Years; WPP – Beefin’ Up Brands: The Power of Creative Transformation; and Havas / Vivendi / UMG – The Future of Entertainment
- Insights from the jury and winners as they discuss the secrets behind award-winning work
- CMO interviews with former Mondelez CMO Dana Anderson
- A deep dive into each of the 2019 Festival themes presented by the influencers of their respective fields – in partnership with Kantar and supported by Kantar data
- ‘Around Cannes’ – find out what’s happening behind the scenes of the Festival and around the city
- Exclusive interviews with the most influential figures shaping the future of the industry including David Droga of Droga5, Raja Rajamannar of MasterCard and Wendy Clark of DDB
- A strategic exploration into the most effective Lion-winning campaigns with WARC
- A daily top five key industry takeaways
- Live streaming from all the daily Awards Shows
More information and to buy a Digital Pass, which is accessed through an online login (€195.00 + tax) is available here.
The two-week Digital Pass is part of Cannes Lions’ wider digital offering bringing creative inspiration and education all-year-round through subscription platform The Work, a window into the biggest topics in creative marketing right now hosted by Cannes Lions Chairman Philip Thomas; the Digital Doggy Bag – a week in review presentation and six trend reports produced by Cannes Lions and Accenture Interactive, available to download post festival; and a series of short online courses on creative marketing in partnership with 42courses. Additionally, sister company WARC, the global authority on marketing effectiveness, provides the latest evidence, expertise and guidance online.
Delegates attending Cannes Lions will have complimentary access to the Digital Pass, The Work and all of this year’s onstage content for one month post festival as part of their registration. To learn all that The Work has to offer first-hand, delegates can visit The Work and WARC stand in the Palais during the Festival.
Enhancing the digital experience this year is a new initiative with IBM iX enabling delegates to natural-language search onstage video content using IBM Watson Media. This AI technology scans the recorded sessions to return specific clips within the longer video that match the search term or question, delivering immediate, relevant insight.
Simon Cook added: “Cannes Lions is no longer a five-day physical Festival. It has evolved into a 365-day experience, which alongside WARC, provides the wider industry around the world access to the best creative and effectiveness output there is.”view more - Awards and Events