Camp + King
is powering up its junior partners to partner status, founder and chief executive officer Jamie King announced today. The seven from various departments - such as creative, brand, talent, strategy and production - will help the Havas-aligned shop ascend to the next level.
They are as follows:
- Kristin Barbour, managing director, Chicago, junior partner
- Emily Dillow, director of brand, junior partner
- Jesse Dillow, executive creative director, junior partner
- Rikesh Lal, executive creative director, junior partner
- Stacy McClain, director of production, junior partner
- David Morrissey, director of strategy, junior partner
- Anne Saulnier, director of talent and operations, junior partner
“We affectionately refer to them as the ‘+’ in Camp + King,” commented Jamie. “They are the current and future leaders of Camp + King, and this designation aligns with their role in the company.”
Five of the executives were named junior partner in 2016. Kristin and David joined the company later and were subsequently added to the core junior partner and leadership team.
“The agency has become much more than Jamie and I could have imagined because of the passion, creativity and efforts of Emily, Rikesh, Anne, Jesse, Stacy, David and Kristin" said Roger Camp, founder and chief creative officer. “It’s no surprise that as each one of them has grown, and so too has the agency. So, it’s only fitting that their contributions are reflected in their roles as partners.”
Camp + King is a four-time AdAge Small Agency of the Year and one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work in America. The 65-person shop is located in San Francisco and Chicago. They work with brands such as Energizer, RE/MAX and Papa John’s among others.