Fri, 07 Dec 2018 14:30:57 GMT
The BIMA and AppNexus, a Xandr Company, Diversity Survey is the first of its kind in the UK. It’s an important step in understanding the true nature of diversity in the digital and technology sector, and the results will play a crucial role in ensuring the strategies for change adopted by our industry are based on data, not assumptions.
Naturally, the more people the survey can reach, the more meaningful the survey results will be.
Who are we talking to?
- We are interested in responses from anyone working in technology.
- For the purposes of this survey we’re defining ‘working in technology’ as being people who are in technology delivery roles (e.g. developers, designers, project managers, data analysts, client handling, digital marketing etc.) as well as people who directly support those in technology delivery (e.g. HR, finance, administration).
- In the context of this survey we’re treating ‘digital’ and ‘technology’ as the same thing.
- Your response will, of course, be anonymous but you are playing a huge part in driving understanding and creating a better workplace.
- We’re asking anyone not directly involved in delivering or supporting people in the delivery of technology not to complete this survey.
We'd love you to participate and share with colleagues. It is important we get a wide-ranging response to the survey in order to understand further the diversity and experiences of people working in technology.view more - Trends and InsightBIMA, Fri, 07 Dec 2018 14:30:57 GMT