Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:21:00 GMT
With B2B buyer expectations ever-increasing and digital transformation in full force, B2B Marketing and CX trends are fast-moving.
To keep its finger on the pulse of the latest trends, B2B International, part of Merkle B2B, recently surveyed hundreds of B2B decision makers around the globe.
The B2B Marketing Monitor comes in two infographic booklets. These booklets focus on:
- Marketing & Strategy Trends: revealing what is on the minds of B2B Marketing and Strategy decision makers – currently and for the year ahead.
- Customer Experience Excellence: revealing the current performance of B2B organizations and how the best-in-class brands excel on customer experience.
The survey sample is comprised of marketing, insight, CX and business strategy decision makers across brands serving B2B audiences. The survey was designed, fielded and analyzed by B2B International between January and March 2021, with participation across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. It represented a wide range of industries across knowledge-based verticals, process and construction verticals, and trade and services vehicles.
Key Marketing Monitor insights include:
- 69% of B2B decision makers feel optimistic about the economic outlook of their industry, despite recent challenges
- Demand generation is the top marketing strategy of focus for the remainder of the year
- Delivering an excellent CX throughout the entire customer lifecycle is one of the top challenges B2B decision makers are addressing
- CX Leaders significantly outperform their counterparts on all marketing processes and systems with an average performance score of 54% vs 13% for CX Laggards
Julia Doheny, B2B International’s president of North America who analysed the survey, commented on the findings saying: “B2B brands are experiencing significant change as the impact of the pandemic has influenced customer expectations and accelerated digital transformation. Each year, B2B International monitors the pulse of the B2B enterprise marketing and insight community to track the implications of evolving market dynamics. This year’s findings reveal how B2B decision makers are feeling, the pain points they’re addressing, and the marketing strategies in focus for the year ahead. From the influence of personalized marketing and ecommerce, to the performance of B2B organisations across the customer experience, these infographics provide a unique view on how B2B brands can overtake their peers.”view more - Trends and InsightMerkle B2B, Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:21:00 GMT