Advertising Council Australia
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:13:16 GMT
The first wave of finalists for the 37th
AWARD Awards has been announced today across five categories: Design, Print,
Poster & Outdoor, Direct Marketing, and Craft in Advertising Print,
Typography & Illustration.
A full list of finalists to date can be accessed here.
By category, those agencies with the most finalists include:
- Design: BBDO Malaysia with three finalists followed by Leo Burnett Sydney and The Monkeys with two finalists each;
- Print: BBDO Malaysia with three finalists followed by Colenso BBDO with two finalists;
- Poster & Outdoor: GPY&R Melbourne with three finalists followed by BBDO Malaysia, Leo Burnett Sydney, Special Group and Y&R New Zealand each with two finalists;
- Direct Marketing: Clemenger BBDO with seven finalists, followed by Y&R New Zealand with four finalists, Leo Burnett Melbourne and M&C Saatchi Sydney each with three finalists;
- Craft in Advertising Print, Typography & Illustration: Havas Worldwide Australia with four finalists, followed by POOL Collective with three finalists and JOY Agency & Contagion each with two finalists.
Chairs in each of these categories were: Linda Jukic (Hulsbosch) for Design, Vince Lagana (Leo Burnett) for Print, Poster & Outdoor, Guy Roberts (Saatchi & Saatchi) for Direct Marketing, and Christy Peacock (Whybin\TBWA) for Craft in Advertising Print, Typography & Illustration.
Finalists in all additional categories will be announced upon completion of judging.
The awards presentation event will take place on Friday May 27th at Carriageworks as part of Semi Permanent for the first time. Tickets are available here.
A full list of judges can be found here.
view more - Awards and EventsAdvertising Council Australia, Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:13:16 GMT