Representatives from each of the Immortal winning projects in 2020 will take part in a Q&A session, chaired by awards director, Paul Monan, on Wednesday 3rd March. On the day, viewers will hear from:
- Davud Karbassioun, president, Pulse Films
- Fernando Machado, global chief marketing officer, Restaurant Brands International
- Jorg Riommi, chief creative officer, Central & Eastern Europe, Publicis Groupe
- Nadja Lossgott, executive creative director, AMV BBDO
- Yasmina Boustani, associate creative director, Impact BBDO
Not only will you get a chance to hear what our Immortal winners have to say, you can also ask them a question yourself! The floor is now open and we are inviting you to send in any questions that you’d like to ask to our winners on Wednesday.
All you have to do is e-mail your questions in to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th March and he’ll be picking the best of the bunch to ask to our creative crew on the day.
The event is free for LBB members to view and you can sign up for the event here
. All are invited to register and watch, so feel free to share the link at the bottom of the page around - and ensure that everyone has registered in advance of the event.
If you are not yet a member of Little Black Book, you can sign up here
. Entry to the Immortal Awards is also free to all LBB members and the 2021 call for entries will go out in March.
Just four projects were crowned Immortal by the 2020 jury, with a further 5 receiving Commendations, following the final, virtual round of judging in November.