The Art Directors Club (ADC), one of the world’s first member organisations to champion commercial creativity and part of leading global creative organisation The One Club for Creativity, today announced the call for entries for the ADC 96th Annual Awards at http://www.adcawards.org.
The ADC 96th Annual Awards this year intensifies its long-standing commitment to honouring work that exemplifies the very best in craft, design and innovation. This year’s jury, to be announced shortly, includes some of the top designers, creatives and directors from around the world and its enhanced awards format features upgraded Advertising, Design, Digital, Integrated and Motion categories.
Examples of category upgrades include:
- A substantial expansion of the Craft categories, with separate subcategories for Craft in Motion, Gaming, Digital, Video for Advertising, Writing and Radio.
- Photography categories specifically for Architecture, Fine Arts/Conceptual, Landscape, Wildlife and Travel/Tourism.
- Art Direction categories specifically for Digital, Mobile, Motion, Press/Print Advertising and Poster Advertising.
- Addition of Sustainable/Eco-friendly Packaging and Product Design
- A re-examination of the Window Display/Merchandising.
To view or download a full list of the ADC 96th Annual Awards categories, please visit http://www.adcawards.org/categories/.
Early bird entries must be submitted via http://www.adcawards.org by December 23, 2016, with the final deadline for all categories on January 31, 2017. Judging takes place in March 2017, and winners will be announced and celebrated at the ADC 96th Annual Awards Gala in May 2017 as part of Creative Week in New York.
“For nearly a century, ADC has championed those who have made great strides in creative craft, design and innovation,” said Philippe Meunier, ADC president and creative chief/co-founder, Sid Lee. “Under the new auspices of The One Club for Creativity, the ADC 96th Annual Awards advances that commitment with a jury of visionary creative leaders who will concentrate their focus intensely through that unique lens.”
ADC Annual Awards juries focus on craft, design and innovation, while The One Show Awards juries focus on creativity of ideas and quality of execution.view more - Awards and Events
Genres: Peoplelbbonline.com, Fri, 11 Nov 2016 16:37:32 GMT