Havas North America
Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:49:44 GMT
Adweek, the leading source of news and insights covering marketing, media and technology, announced today the formation of the Mediaweek Council, comprising 32 of the industry’s foremost media and marketing executives at brands, agencies and consultancies, as well as TV and digital publishing. Christian Juhl, Global CEO of WPP’s GroupM, will serve as the council’s chair and lead its effort to build bridges and reshape best practices across the ad buying ecosystem. Juhl has been leading WPP’s media investment group since October 2019 in its mission to purposefully apply GroupM’s scale across partnerships, data and technology to make advertising work better for people around the world.
Jamie Seltzer, global managing director of MarTech & Data strategy for Havas Media Group will be joining the globes top brands and agency leaders. At Havas, Jamie is responsible for driving Havas Media’s distinctive MarTech, Data & Digital Transformation strategy at a global level as well as developing client strategies and implementation plans.
The council’s mission will be to amplify best practices and forward thinking for the betterment of the media buying space. Critical themes to be addressed include safety, transparency, targeting and scalability across a variety of platforms. The council will also help guide Adweek’s own coverage of the rapidly changing business landscape.
"The next era of media must work harder to create a healthier advertising ecosystem for everyone, especially the people viewing it," said Juhl. "In reshaping the future of our industry, every part of the system is dependent upon each other to succeed. Working together allows us to find new solutions for the future. I’m looking forward to collaborating with some of the industry’s best and brightest to impact meaningful and lasting change to the way we do business.”
Current Mediaweek Council members include:
• Christian Juhl, Global CEO, GroupM (Chair)
• Rich Lehrfeld, SVP, General Manager, Walmart Connect
• Minjae Ormes, CMO, Visible
• Paolo Provinciali, VP, Media & Data US, ABinBev
• Lina Shields, Chief Media Officer, Eli Lilly
• Marla Skiko, US & Global Head of Media, Ford Motor Co.
• Alan Smith, VP of Global Media, CRM & Marketing Analytics, Peloton
• Liz Salway, Global Digital Center of Competencies Lead, Neslé
• Kate Stanford, Managing Director, Global Ads Marketing, Google / YouTube
• Danilo Tauro, Global Director - Media, Tech, Data, P&G
• Shyam Venugopal, VP of Global Media and Consumer Data, Pepsi
• Derek Baker, CMO Advisory Leader, PwC
• Scott Tieman, Global Lead, Programmatic Services, Accenture Interactive
• Dave Gaines, CEO, Co-founder, Media by Mother
• Christian Juhl, Global CEO, GroupM
• Daryl Lee, Global CEO, Mediabrands
• Cara Lewis, EVP, Head of US Media Investment, Amplifi
• Helen Lin, Chief Digital Officer, Publicis Groupe
• Deirdre McGlashan, Chief Media Officer, at MDC Partners
• Megan Pagliuca, Chief Activation Officer, Omnicom Media Group
• Jamie Seltzer, Global Managing Director, MarTech & Data Strategy, Havas Media Group
• Belinda Smith, CEO Americas, m/Six
• Danielle Brown, SVP Insights & Data Solutions, Disney
• Mike Dean, SVP, Advanced Advertising, ViacomCBS
• Adam Gaynor, VP of Network Partnerships, Vizio (head of Project OAR)
• Kim Kelleher, President of Commercial Revenue and Partnerships, AMC Networks
• Ryan McConville, EVP, Advertising Platforms & Operations, NBCUniversal
• Stephanie Layzer, VP, Advertising Technology & Operations, News Corp.
• Nadja Bellan-White, Global CMO, Vice Media
• Ryan Pauley, CRO, Vox Media • Joy Robins, CRO, Washington Post
• Carlos Watson, Co-Founder, CEO, OZY Media
To register and receive Mediaweek summit updates, go to www.adweek.com/mediaweek.
view more - Hires, Wins & BusinessHavas North America, Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:49:44 GMT