ADFEST is delighted to announce that delegates of ADFEST 2012 can now view a series of Speaker Sessions at ADFEST 2012 online at www.adfest.com
“The ADFEST Speaker Sessions provide a rich source of inspiration for advertising executives around the world. By making the Speaker Sessions available online, ADFEST hopes the industry will continue to build on the conversations and debates that were sparked during this year’s Festival,” says Jimmy Lam, President of ADFEST.
ADFEST 2012 took place in Pattaya, Thailand from 18-20th March. Delegates who attended the festival this year, will be given login details so they can access the sessions online. The following Speaker Sessions can now be viewed online:
1. THE GUNN REPORT 2011 - Donald Gunn & Emma Wilkie present The Gunn Report 2011
2. JWT Asia Pacific Presents Young Lotus 2012 Final Showdown - The top 3 Young Lotus teams present their works on stage, created in 24 hours in response to a brief provided by JWT
3. Marketing for Humans, Not Robot: Less Killer App, More Killer experience - Neeraj Nayar, President of Contagious/India, believes technology can only take a message so far… success relies on returning to human experience.
4. THE CUP 2011: Celebrating Genius Loci – a brilliant showcase of the world’s best winners from the 5th Intercontinental Advertising Cup held in Istanbul, Turkey, January 2012.
5. Leo Burnett Presents Reinvention: A Decade of History and Change – Leo Burnett’s Eric Cruz predicts how creativity and creatives may look in the next generation
6. Convincing the Skeptical! – Robin Shenfield, CEO of legendary VFX house The Mill in London, explains the secret to engaging with critical and media-savvy audiences
7. Short Films by The Fabulous Four 2012 - George Mckenzie of The Sweet Shop (Sydney) introduces this year’s Fabulous Four films, directed by the region’s most promising up-and-coming directors
8. The Magnificent 7 - Listen first-hand to the 2012 Jury Presidents explaining what makes some works great, and others exceptional
9. D&AD: 50 Years of Inspiring Creativity - One of the world’s top female creative executives, Rosie Arnold of BBH London, showcases work that she admires from D&AD’s history to the present day
10. What’s Next? – Visionary digital guru Bob Greenberg, Chairman/CEO/Global Chief Creative Officer at R/GA New York, offers a glimpse into the future
ADFEST is on Facebook and Twitter. Don't forget to join the conversation!