Portfolio Night™, a global portfolio review and recruitment event that was founded by IHAVEANIDEA in 2003 and is now presented by ADC, announced today its first 21 City Hosts for the 2014 Portfolio Night 12 event, which will be held simultaneously in all participating cities worldwide on May 21, 2014.
Confirmed Portfolio Night 12 cities and City Hosts include:
- Athens, hosted by Bold Ogilvy & Mather
- Austin, hosted by LatinWorks
- Beijing, hosted by Ogilvy & Mather
- Beirut, hosted by Havas Worldwide Middle East
- Boston, hosted by SapientNitro
- Budapest, hosted by Kirwoskiisobar & Umbrella
- Cape Town, hosted by McCann
- Chicago, hosted by Chicago Portfolio School
- Detroit, hosted by Doner
- Dubai, hosted by Havas Worldwide Middle East
- Johannesburg, hosted by McCann Johannesburg
- Kansas City, hosted by VML
- Los Angeles, hosted by Team One
- Montreal, hosted by Tank
- New York, hosted by Huge
- Paris, hosted by AACC
- Shanghai, hosted by Ogilvy & Mather
- Singapore, hosted by BatesCHI & Partners
- Tel Aviv, hosted by Habetzefer Advertising School
- Tokyo, hosted by Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo
- Toronto, hosted by The Hive
The City Hosts join the Portfolio Night Global Team on an international stage to present a fast-paced evening of advice, networking and recruitment. City Hosts are a mix of agencies, ad clubs and educational institutions. Each City Host is responsible for bringing together the top creative directors in its city with up-and-coming advertising talent. The gathering provides junior talent with the opportunity to learn from the best, and leading industry creative directors with a chance to mentor and give back to the advertising industry.
To showcase the countless hours, sleepless nights, killed ideas and ambitious drive that go into crafting the perfect portfolio and breaking into the advertising industry as a young creative, ADC commissioned 12 artists from the ADC Young Guns and wider ADC member community to create their own interpretation of the phrase "Blood, Sweat and Tears." In collaboration with global creative innovation network Iris Worldwide, the Blood, Sweat and Tears campaign aims to rally creatives across the globe around bringing Portfolio Night to their cities on May 21, 2014.
Learn more about Portfolio Night 12 and its City Hosts here. Portfolio Night 12 is made possible by the support of global sponsor, Shutterstock.
view more - Creative