In the build-up to its 28th edition, the Art Directors Club of Europe has revealed this year’s ADCE Awards jury members. Six international top professionals will be the 2019 jury presidents, under the leadership of Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, managing creative director at Jung von Matt/SAGA and vice president of the Art Directors Club of Germany.
• Overall Jury President: Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, MCD - Jung von Matt/SAGA (Germany)
• Film & Radio: José Miguel Sokoloff, Global President, MullenLowe Group Creative Council and CCO, MullenLowe Group UK (UK)
• Print & Outdoor: Jana Savic Rastovac, Executive Creative Director, McCann Beograd (Serbia)
• Interactive & Mobile: Helena Wård, Digital Strategist at forsman & bodenfors (Sweden)
• Graphic Design: Cordula Alessandri, Creative Director, Alessandri Design (Austria)
• Promotions & New Media: Ivo Purvis, Executive Creative Director, MSTF Partners Lisboa (Portugal)
• Integration & Innovation: José Mª Roca de Viñals, Vice-president & CCO, DDB Spain (Spain)
In total, 58 leading creatives and designers have been selected from 21 European countries to judge. The juries will meet in Barcelona on November 7th to debate the best creative work from across Europe, before awarding Gold, Silver and Nomination across each category, as well as the overall Grand Prix, to be revealed at the ADCE Festival, on Saturday 9th November.