On Thursday, April 17th in Belgrade, the seventh edition of the Intercontinental Advertising CUP came to an end after a very successful Creative Summit event. Foreign speakers and delegates were extremely impressed by the attractive presentations of talented young creative directors in the Balkan Spirit section.
Taproot India won the 2013 Grand CUP at the 7th Intercontinental Advertising Cup for its powerful ‘I am Mumbai’ campaign for Mumbai Mirror.
The CUP celebrates ideas infused with local culture capable of standing out in a world of global communications. Only the 2013 finalists & winners from ADFEST, ADC*E, Golden Drum, and FIAP were eligible to enter into THE CUP, where they were judged by an international jury
The ADC*E 7th Cup winners are:
- 1 CUP: Publicis Italy – The Candidate; for Heineken International in Best of Beverages
- 2 CUPs: BBDO Proximity Berlin GmbH – Offroad; for Daimler AG/smart in Best of Cars & Most Insightful Idea
- 1 CUP: Heimat Werbeagentur – Festival; for Hornbach in Best of Retail
- 1 CUP: Leo Burnett Schweiz AG – Life’s turn in a sentence; for Swiss Life in Best of Press
- 1 CUP: Kolle Rebbe GmbH – Tea Calender for Halsen& Lyon in Best of Design
- 3 CUPs: Saatchi & Saatchi Milan – Integration Day; for CoorDown Onplus in Best of Campaign, Best of Social Engagement and Best of Strategy.view more - Awards and Events
Genres: Peoplelbbonline.com, Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:11:48 GMT