The AD Club of New York has announced the winners of The 50th International ANDY Awards. Chairman David Droga, Founder & Creative Chairman of Droga5, along with members of the 2014 ANDY jury, joined together to celebrate this year's winners as well as the best, the bravest and the most creative work of the past 50 years.
The global advertising show's most prestigious honor, The GRANDY, has been awarded to Droga5 for the Thunderclap campaign in the Agency Innovation/Creative Technology category, in addition to a Gold in Social/Creative Technology for the work. Thunderclap is the first-ever crowdspeaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together. It allows a single message to be mass-shared, flash mob-style, so it rises above the noise of social networks.
The Top winners include:
- Leo Burnett, with a total of 10 awards (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) for France, London, Sydney and Tailor Made.
- Wieden+Kennedy, with a total of 10 awards (4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze) for London, New York and Portland.
- Droga5 NY, with a total of eight awards (1 GRANDY, 5 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze).
- Forsman & Bodenfors, with a total of seven awards (4 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze).
- BBDO, with a total of five awards (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 3 Bronze) for Atlanta, New York and Singapore PTE LTD.
- McCann, with a total of five awards (2 Gold, 3 Silver) for Melbourne and McCann Worldgroup.
- DDB, with a total of four awards (2 Gold, 2 Silver) for New York and DM9JaymeSyfu/Digit.
- Adam&eveDDB, with a total of three awards (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze).
- Curious Film, with a total of three awards (3 Gold).
- MJZ, with a total of three awards (3 Silver).
- Barton F. Graf 9000, with a total of three awards (1 Silver, 1 Gold, 1 Richard T. O’Reilly Award)
- Young & Rubicam, with a total of four awards (4 Silver) for Y&R Dubai, Y&R New York and Prolam Y&R.view more - Awards and Events