The 4A’s third annual CreateTech Conference, “Left Brain Meets Right Brain,” features a line-up of coders, futurists, artists and other creatives, who will explore and discuss the nexus of creativity and technology in marketing and culture.
The leading trade association for the advertising and marketing industry, the 4A’s has enlisted leading scientist and inventor Ray Kurzweil; Wendy Clark, SVP, Integrated Marketing Communications and Capabilities, The Coca-Cola Company; citizen engineer and entrepreneur, Limor Fried, owner of the electronics hobbyist company Adafruit Industries, and many others to speak at the Brooklyn Bowl, the site of this year’s conference.
“It’s amazing and unnerving at times to realize just how much technology has changed our industry,” said Nancy Hill, President-CEO of the 4A’s. “It’s also the reason the CreateTech conference is one of the most important for people from all industries to attend and hear from scientists and engineers about what’s happening and all the coming innovations.”
Here are some highlights of the content from scheduled speakers during the 2-day conference:
- Manoush Zomorodi, host and managing editor, WNYC’s New Tech City on Morning Edition
- Phoenix Perry, Founder, Devoted Gallery; Adjunct Professor at NYU teaching Gaming, Design and Embodiment at Poly, ITP and Steinhardt.
- IDEO’s Ryan Habbyshaw and Brian Crane
- Pete Stein, Global CEO, Razorfish
- Stacy Mulcahy, Software Evangelist, Microsoft
- Other participants include executives from Guggenheim Museum, Momentum Worldwide, McCann Erickson, SapientNitro, Barkley, Brunner, McGarryBowen, Saatchi&Saatchi and MDC Partners
The full agenda is available here.