Havas Life Medicom, London hosted a “live” judging session for the 2013 Global Awards® competition on September 24th. The judging session, organized by Executive Jury member, Zuleika Burnett, Executive Director, Creative and Innovation for Havas Life Medicom reviewed creative entries from around the globe.
Zuleika Burnett had this to say about judging this year’s Global Awards. “Judging Creativity? Innovation? Upstream thinking? That is what makes these international awards so important. It’s about encouraging the best creativity in healthcare, and helping us to celebrate the power of creativity in our ultra connected world. The Global Awards recognises the value of emotion in creativity and strives to reward campaigns which have an edge by being unique, instinctive, and authentic. I am honored to support this vision by hosting the London judging – setting the bar high and rewarding achievement.”
The London “live” session Grand Jury includes:
- Zuleika Burnett, Executive Director, Creative and Innovation, Havas Life Medicom (Executive Jury)
- Dick Dunford, Executive Creative Director, TBWA/PW
- Andrew Durkan, Creative Director, Havas Life Medicom
- Martin Gaul, European Creative Director, Huntsworth Health/Nitrogen
- Eduard Llena-Portell, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Health
- Matt Macland, Creative Director, VCCP Health
- Reg Manser, Creative Director, Life Healthcare Communications
- Arron O’Hare, Creative Director, PAN Advertising
- Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director, Publicis Life Brands Resolute
- Orrin Pollard, Chairman/Creative Director, DDB Remedy
- Harry Yeates, Creative Director, Langland
“The international live judging that takes place allows entries from around the globe to be discussed by those industry creatives that set the standard for healthcare marketing excellence,” said Michael Demetriades, Executive Director, Global Awards.
Global Awards judging panels are each comprised of 20-22 jurors, which include both local “live” and “online” jurors, representing the Global Awards Grand Jury. A total of 112 healthcare advertising executives, representing 17 countries will participate on the 2013 Grand Jury. Online sessions allow a comprehensive base of international jurors from regions with both established and growing healthcare markets to participate on the Grand Jury.
The Global Awards organized 3 “live” Grand Jury sessions with international healthcare agencies: CAHG Chicago, September 12th; UrsaClemenger Sydney, September 17th; and Havas Life Medicom London, September 24th. All shortlisted entries will be judged at the “live” Global Awards Executive Jury judging session taking place in New York on October 15th.
The 2013 Global Awards will honor award-winners November 15th at celebrations held in New York City and Sydney, Australia.
The Global Awards receives entries from healthcare corporations, hospitals, advertising agencies, production companies, and design studios that produce communications for medical, pharmaceutical, and healthcare related products and services. For more information on the Global Awards visit: http://www.theglobalawards.com
All press inquiries are welcome and should be directed to Gayle Mandel: firstname.lastname@example.org more - Awards and Events
Categories: Events, Sports and Leisurelbbonline.com, Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:01:22 GMT