MassiveMusic is a music agency with offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We believe in the social value of music – and how this transforms the way people connect and interact with brands.
MassiveMusic produces and composes music for the worlds of advertising, broadcast design, interactive and film. We also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative music activations, scout new talent - and throw a mean party every once in a while. Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation - but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning.
MassiveMusic was founded in 2000 - a time before the ubiquity of YouTube, OneDirection and the use of the colour orange. The company is proud to have sprinkled its melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands.
MassiveMusic is a full-service music agency composed of eight specialist departments. Each one offers bespoke services in the creation, production and management of music for the worlds of advertising, broadcast design, interactive and film. We can take care of almost everything: from strumming a ukulele to developing a music strategy or solving the legal quagmire. In fact, you could see us like one great symphony* - with different kinds of instruments playing the same Massive song.
* If you’re under 21, see us like an eclectic mix: different samples combining to make one big room banger.
Amongst others Audi, ASUS, BMW, Chiquita, Cornetto, Eurosport, Heineken, KLM, McDonald's, Nike, Philips, T-Mobile and UEFA.
For a more complete overview please check out our portfolio or website: www.massivemusic.com.
Latest award wins:
- Transform Awards MEA | Gold in the category Best Use of Audio Branding | ‘The Sound of Ithra’ for King Abdulaziz for World Culture (Ithra)
- Buma Awards | Best in the category Radio and Television Imaging | ‘The Sound of UEFA’ for Turquoise Branding
- LIA Awards | Bronze in the category Music & Sound: Audio Branding | ‘The Sound of Philips’ for Philips
- LIA Awards | Silver in the category Music Adaption – Instrumental | ‘Nike - Awaken the Phantom’ for Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Transform Awards Europe | Gold in the category Best Use of Audio Branding | Sonic Branding for Philips
- Transform Awards Europe | Gold in the category Best Use of Music | Premier League Rebranding for Dixon Baxi / Premier League