PROMOTING EFFECTIVE NETWORKING
Founded in 2003, FilmBrazil is a project whose ultimate goal is two-fold: first and foremost, we aim to promote Brazilian talent and producers and, in doing so, we add a valuable tool to the industry while strengthening our country's overall position as a global advertising production hub.
To further support our initiative, FilmBrazil is a subsidiary of the Brazilian Association of Audiovisual Production - APRO in partnership with the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency - Apex-Brasil. Both organizations are at the helm of our project, which features over 50 companies that excel in music, production, direction, post-production, animation and infrastructure industries all here to assist you. And there's more: we put you in direct contact with amazing partners to drive and facilitate new business.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
In a nutshell, we can rely on the support of Brazil's key organizations (APRO, APEX, ANCINE, Ministry of Foreign Relations) to fulfill our goal of assisting national and international companies to execute projects in Brazil.
FilmBrazil has over 50 members who stand out across all related industries and, to top it off, the group produces 80% of all Brazilian ad content. Regardless of your ultimate goal, our members excel in music, production, direction, post-production, animation and infrastructure segments. In other words, the sky is the limit and FilmBrazil will liaise on your behalf in order for you to produce the ad you want.
FilmBrazil is here to provide you with information and answers to frequently asked questions that will facilitate your trajectory and optimize best practices. We also compiled a series of unknown facts that may trigger your interest. In doing so, we eliminate the overwhelming burden of learning new processes and bureaucracies from scratch. Once you have made your decision, our database, support network and associated members enable us to find the best fit for your project.
• FilmBrazil represents over 50 companies, which altogether produces over 80% of Brazil's ad films.
• Brazil represents the largest advertising network in Latin America, with over 5,000 production companies registered at ANCINE producing over 46,000 commercials in 2014 and generating $ 1,169 billion turnover.
• So far, the United States has been our best client and the foreign country that used most of our services, accounting for 40% of the total international volume, followed by England (28%), Japan, France and Germany.
• Rio de Janeiro has been the main destination of interest (68%), followed by São Paulo (26%), but there's so much more! Make sure to check out other LOCATIONS
• Pursuing compliance with best practices, FilmBrazil maintains close relationship with organizations, such as the Advertising Production Association (APA ?? USA), Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP - UK) and Commercial Film Producers of Europe (CFP).