Carmichael Lynch was established in 1962, and we’ve been re-establishing ourselves every day since to deliver the Unfair Ideas that give our clients an unfair advantage. Because we believe that’s what this business requires: a fresh perspective, a new approach, and an interdependent group of people dedicated to taking on whatever new challenge or opportunity the day brings. That’s why we bring a holistic approach to marketing, gathering together the best of all disciplines under one roof. We understand that today’s modern companies need a creative partner that works the way they do: fast, open, and collaboratively. Which, done correctly, is itself a little unfair.
Recognizing the client needs of today, Carmichael Lynch is designed to be fluid, nimble and multifaceted with the ability to consistently produce work in any medium, with varying budgets, at a very high level. Being a full-service agency with interdependency between all disciplines, we are able to cover the full spectrum of advertising services across all mediums using a holistic approach. We understand that today’s modern companies need a creative partner that works the way they do: fast, open and collaboratively. Gathering together the best of all disciplines under one roof enhances our seamless handling of client needs by keeping all elements in close communication and contact, which supports an efficient workflow and evolution of creative ideas.
76 Gas Stations, Amstel Light, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Bush Brothers & Company, Caribou Coffee, Conoco, Formica, Garden of Life, Helzberg Diamonds, Kayak.com, Marvin, OpenTable, Pagoda, Phillips 66 Company, Subaru of America, Xcel Energy
One of our greatest points of pride is that we win awards across disciplines as well as for our agency culture overall.
• Effie, Gold Sustained Success – Subaru
• AdWeek Media Plan of the Year Award – Subaru National #MakeADogsDay
• MediaPost OMMA Awards – Subaru National #MakeADogsDay (x4 categories)
• The One Show, Gold Pencils – Minnesota Twins 2019 Season (x2 categories)
• Art Directors Club Awards, Silver Cubes – Minnesota Twins 2019 Season (x2)
• PRWeek Awards, Honorable Mention – OpenTable #DiningMode
• PRSA Silver Anvil Awards, Silver Anvils – Helzberg Diamonds “Hitched at Helzberg” (x4)
• Innovation SABRE Awards – OpenTable #DiningMode and Conoco #MyHeroConoco
• AdAge Best Place to Work – 2021, 2020, 2019
• Star Tribune’s Best Places to Work in Minnesota – 11th consecutive year
• Effie, 5 for 50 finalist – Subaru. This awards celebrates the most effective campaigns over the last 50 years.
• Effie, Bronze –Subaru Crosstrek Amazon Infiltration
• 4A’s Jay Chiat Award for Strategic Excellence, Bronze – Helzberg Diamonds “Will You?” Ring
• Communication Arts Magazine, Best in Show Design Annual “Poster Series” – Minnesota Twins 2019 Season
• PRSA Silver Anvil Awards, Silver Anvils – Kayak.com, Red Baron, Allstate and Conoco
• North American SABRE Awards, Creative Agency of the Year Finalist – Carmichael Lynch Relate
• North American SABRE Awards – Helzberg Diamonds, Conoco, Arla and Kayak.com
• Innovation SABRE Awards – Helzberg Diamonds, Conoco and Arla
• Effie, Silver – Subaru Share the Love
• AdWeek Media Plan of the Year Award – Subaru Crosstrek Amazon Infiltration
• 4A’s Jay Chiat Award for Strategic Excellence, Silver – Phillips 66 portfolio strategy
• Global SABRE Award – Evereve Dress Like a Mom
• North American SABRE Awards – Evereve and Garden of Life
• SheRunsIt – Outstanding Company for Working Mothers