The Canadian Media Directors’ Council plays a pro-active role in the media communications industry as advocates, leaders and as advisors, to ensure a fair and progressive marketplace on behalf of our clients, our agencies and our media partners.
- We operate as a collective, influential voice promoting the advertising sector as a driver of growth in the Canadian economy.
- We are responsive to government and regulators for the adoption of best practices in advertising.
- We are committed to inspiring the future leaders in the Canadian media industry with our Youth Ambassador Program that encourages advance thinking and a culture of connectivity and creativity.
- We host the largest annual media conference in Canada that is a meeting place for thought leadership and a marketplace for ideas and innovation.
- We create an annual CMDC Media Digest, a digital guidebook for our industry with a blend of fact and opinion on the business of media.