We love entertainment. We also love advertising. But what we love most is when they come together. We represent and license some of the greatest movie, television and animation studios in the world and work with advertising agencies that would like to leverage their movies, TV shows and animations in campaigns.
You've probably seen our licensing work:
- Real Reviews from Just Eat with emoji icons
- Barclaycard Entertainment with The Muppets
- #EpicActionMan with Action Man for MoneySuperMarket
- Power Your Life with the 'Mad as Hell' speech from Network for Ovo Energy
- #EpicSkeletor with Masters of the Universe and Dirty Dancing for MoneySuperMarket
- Boost Lee inspired by Bruce Lee for Boost
- Live What You Love with SpongeBob SquarePants for Facebook
- Stories Are Everywhere with SpongeBob SquarePants for Instagram
- Do Something Out of the Box with G.I Joe for Subaru
- The Swear Jar App with many film titles for Comic Relief, which went on to win 4 Cannes Lions!
- Unlimited data, bellen alles with SpongeBob SquarePants for T-Mobile
- The worlds biggest game of Operation for Allegheny Health Network
- Transform Your Home with Transformers for Simonds Homes
- Snooze with Wallace and Gromit for Tesco
- KFC VS. with a range of video games for KFC
Born Licensing has been appointed licensing agent for entertainment powerhouse 20th Century Fox, Nickelodeon, Sony Pictures, Fremantle Media, Hasbro, Cartoon Network, SEGA and BBC Worldwide. We also represent the managers of the following estates; Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Muhammad Ali. Born Licensing also has a relationship with a range of other rights holders such as Mattel, Disney, CBS, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, Aardman, Lionsgate, MGM and many more.
For more information or to follow us:
Simonds Homes, Subaru, KFC, Tesco, Moneysupermarket.com, Just Eat, Facebook, Instagram, Allegheny Health Network, T-Mobile, Boost Energy, Ovo Energy, Barclaycard.