In a nutshell: as a result of growth and expansion in our business,
we are adding a relationship-focused, results-oriented sales and service star to our Business Development Team. You will be responsible for prospecting, cultivating and closing new accounts. This position will be based in London with responsibility for Europe.
A day in the life:
of a Manager in Business Development is all about managing a multitude of exciting prospect and client development activities: facilitating client meetings and calling on new accounts;
participating in market messaging, designing and delivering presentations and proposals; as well as working with our client services team to successfully onboard new clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a sales pipeline by identifying and prospecting viable targets and creating strategies for capturing new business to meet and exceed our revenue goals.
- Managing the sale from start to finish including working with Finance & Accounting for pricing of proposals, scope service and contracts.
- Using effective negotiation skills combined with a relationship sales approach to achieve "win-win" results.
- Utilizing industry knowledge and working closely with colleagues in both Europe and North America to uncover business needs and appropriate solutions.
- Actively engaging and networking at industry events and tradeshows and being an expert in all things Talent Partners as it relates to clients, products, and service offerings.
- Leveraging existing relationships as well as building new ones within the industry and client communities.
Must haves: Our team members and our clients are the best of the best. You must be too. That means…
- Life-long learner with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent life lessons and professional work experience gained in business development/sales/account management.
- An excellent working understanding of U.S. SAG/AFTRA and Canadian ACTRA plus UDA union requirements.
- A network of Advertising Agency and Advertiser contacts both in North America and Europe
- A deep understanding of the Advertising and Production landscape that will allow the insertion of our services and solutions at the appropriate point in client relationships
- Proven record of success and business acumen in building and managing B2B accounts.
- Hawkeye vision for opportunities to advance our services; grow revenue and provide relevant solutions.
- Ability to maintain a deep and broad understanding of the market (e.g. customers, prospects and key trends).
- Unyielding hunger for successful results.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and compellingly articulate our value proposition.
- Passion for hard work, bold goals and a spirit of cooperation.
- Top notch prospecting skills with a proven ability to close the sale.
- A collaborative, service and solutions orientated approach.
- Staying power to thrive and lead in this fluid, flexible and ever changing industry.
- Willingness to travel extensively
We are the industry leader working with top advertising agencies, production and media agencies, and advertisers with national and international brands to develop their TV, radio, print, new media and mobile campaigns. We support our clients across an entire spectrum including payroll and consultation, production and traffic management. We are 50 years young and growing, with offices in top markets like New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, London and Toronto.
Closing Date: July 29, 2014