Opportunity abounds! Due to growth in our global business we are adding a Manager of Business Affairs-Europe, to join our team. This position will be based in our London office.
We are seeking a Manager of Business Affairs to deliver the highest standard of service that Talent Partners is renowned for in North America. Your subject matter expertise will be key as we continue to expand our presence in response to Advertiser and Agency demand.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our Agency and Advertiser clients by delivering world-class service and Business Affairs expertise.
- Partnering with clients to deliver solutions throughout the production process; generating business affairs strategies, estimates and cost savings options for a variety of scenarios.
- Working with your Managing Director and colleagues across the organisation to identify new business opportunities, working models and coordinate key deliverables.
- Contributing to the development of proposals and packaging of services to European clients.
- 5-10+ years of Business Affairs expertise in a variety of global production locations.
- Depth of knowledge of US and Canadian union codes and regulations pertaining to talent payment for SAG-AFTRA, ACTRA, AFM, and UDA).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to cultivate strong relationships and generate a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- The ability to leverage relationships that generate business solutions and successful outcomes for our clients.
We are the industry leader working with top advertising agencies, and advertisers to develop their TV, radio, print, new media and mobile campaigns. We support our clients across an entire spectrum including talent payroll and consultation, production and traffic management. We are 50 years young and growing, with offices in really cool markets like New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto and London.
Closing Date: April 4, 2014