With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the Advertising and Feature Film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent to be a part of creating the best visually creative work in the advertising industry, and would like to hear from you if you have the skills and experience to be a Senior VFX Producer for MPC Advertising.
The Producer is required to manage all aspects of a project from liaising with the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the visual effects team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality. The Producer will liaise with the client and manage this relationship.
- Responsibility for the successful Production and management of VFX & Digital projects
- Responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects
- Management of the P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins
- Achieve set annual revenue targets
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future Commercials VFX and Digital projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in Production/operational environments
- VFX/Digital knowledge essential
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment
- Proficient user of resources management tools and Excel
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a concern for quality