If you’re a talented Senior 3D animator and generalist, join the ambitious core team at Taylor James and be part of its growth in London and NYC. With experience in CGI, VFX and Animation for advertising, you will bring production experience and the ability to lead team projects. Creativity as well as technical mastery is valued in this dynamic position and you will have the opportunity to supervise and lead projects and teams.
Strong planning and management of teams is important and client-facing experience is a plus. You will have experience in a wide range of skills, techniques and software and be as comfortable working on a single image as a TVC or interactive piece. Creativity and an eye for realism and detail are valued and your input on both the pipeline and the pre-visualisation of projects will be vital.
[for more information and to apply: www.taylorjames.com/senior-animator/ ]
- Independently manage and oversee CGI jobs from initial quotation stage through to completion, including client liaison, briefing, scheduling and team management
- Modelling, sculpting and painting, shader-creation, lighting, rendering and compositing
- Animation and VFX – rigging, roto/paint, camera tracking, FX/dynamics
- 2D Animation (Compositing)
- Leadership on projects, with the effective delegation and monitoring of the team
- Managing and checking CGI operator’s work and maintaining quality, give clear and concise briefs and always be willing to offer advice and support
- Client communication on creative and production calls, to share the concept and production process and to problem solve where necessary
6+ years professional 3ds Max experience in stills and motion; Experience in a node based compositing package (primarily Nuke, also Fusion); knowledge of Vray (Mental Ray a plus); Knowledge of particles, fluid dynamics desirable (Commotion, RealFlow); Rotoscoping with Silhouette and camera tracking (PFTrack, Boujou); Knowledge of Zbrush and MotionBuilder desirable; An independent problem solver and have an eye for fine detail and realism.
The role is based in Shoredtich, London EC2, and there will be opportunities to visit the NYC studio. If you want to step into a creative and challenging work environment with good long term prospects, email your CV and showreel to us: email@example.com