To nurture and ensure a profitable, long-term relationship with key global clients.
• To provide high-level local and regional support in a global environment for the implementation/distribution of client solutions• To provide high-level trouble-shooting for any issues that may arise in the process of implementation.• To meet KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and regular reporting as well as developing longer term plans for new business within the organisation of the client
• To oversee and guide development of DAM and approval systems for Nokia and Bayer amongst other clients, and ensure implementation and adoption of solutions in local markets.
• To ensure distribution workflow is running optimally, and work with rest of the Adstream team to continually improve these processes
• To oversee rollout out of global distribution deals
• To manage day to day DAM queries
• To work within the Adstream team to leverage Adstream’s position for other revenue possibilities
• Strong presentation skills
• Commercial expertise
• Financial acumen is essential
• The ability to handle extensive responsibility
• IT skills and processes
• Strong linguistic skills and second European language is desirable
• Proven global client experience
• Multi-channel knowledge is desirable
• Project Management