Account Director - Life Science/Healthcare New York
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age--we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made. We rethink how relationships are created and built. We reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption, and that’s what we do.
Our Deloitte Digital studio teams are part of a full-service interactive marketing and advertising agency. We are seeking an Account Director with deep healthcare experience to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. With digital studio locations in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle, we work alongside broader Deloitte to solve our clients’ toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done.
Work you’ll do
The Account Director is a polished communicator, strategic, and provides continuous business leadership. They will be responsible for driving all aspects of consumer advertising campaigns for a set of clients. In your role, you will:
• Manage day-to-day client relationships and help project the growth of one of the agencies biggest health care accounts
• Organize strategic planning, creative development and execution across all client projects
• Manage and lead a team of junior to mid-level account managers
• Know the healthcare and life sciences industry intimately and can be an effective spokesperson for their business needs within the agency.
• Initiate development of creative strategies
• Know the client’s business intimately and can be an effective spokesperson for their business needs within the agency by having a deep grasp on their brand, the competition and the target audience
• Develop and maintains strong working relationships with client counterparts
• Foster and grow relationship with greater Deloitte consulting teams and look for opportunities to further grow the client relationship inside of Deloitte
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of solid account management experience at an advertising agency
- Both digital and broadcast production experience
- 4+ years of experience working with life sciences and health care client
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- A passion for health and wellness
- A calm, rational, balanced management style
- Polished communicator with good instincts
- Experience with both digital and broadcast
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Passion for agency and employee growth
- A mix of life sciences and health care plus other top tier companies and brands