As a Production Co-ordinator you will support the Head of Production & Creatives in all stages of production and help maintain the strong relationships Blacklist Creative has developed with its clients. This role combines an eye for detail, passion for planning and creative skills.
This client-facing role requires working closely with the Head of Production & Creatives, managing production schedules, reporting on project status and providing an open line of communication between Blacklist and our clients.
Any potential candidate will need to be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and be flexible as daily challenges emerge. They will have a friendly, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ problem solving attitude.
They will enjoy the satisfaction that comes from a well run production and understand that support of the creative team is integral to the success of the project.
They will have long term career aspirations in production management and producing.
● Work closely with the Head of Production & Creatives and help with any projects and tasks as assigned.
● Daily management of projects and account handling, including joining client briefing meetings and maintaining an organized production schedule.
● Double check edits, graphic assets and scripts before sharing with the client, and if necessary, modify or revise these yourself.
● Reporting project progress to the Head of Production and Blacklist leadership team.
● Share and deliver projects through various channels and share point platforms.
● Provide clear and timely communication between client departments.
● Hold regular production meetings and status updates.
● Monitor projects from initial stages through to delivery.
● Ensure all stages of the production process meet the client’s brief, budget and deadlines and flag to the Head of Production where this is not achievable.
● Brief creatives and designers assigned to projects.
● Work across multiple departments and projects, ensuring all parties are informed of any progress or problems.
● Budget tracking & cost reporting.
● Shoot paperwork to include child licence applications, filming permits, risk assessments and callsheets, music reporting.
● Client specific post production paperwork.
Comfortable with an ever-changing working environment. The ability to work under pressure and find quick solutions is necessary.
Clear and professional communication of ideas and information to the client, as well as sharing feedback to the producers and designers.
Strong planning and organizational skills will be essential to manage all the moving parts that make up a creative production.
Broadcast experience may be preferable to qualify for this role. You should show an aptitude for technology and creativity, with either a creative-led degree, A-Levels or equivalent qualification.
● Proven experience in a production environment, preferably short form.
● Budgeting & cost reporting.
● Shoot planning and post production paperwork.
● Knowledge of Premiere Pro. Training available.
● Knowledge of After Effects. Training available.
● Knowledge of Monday.com. Training available.
● Fluent or basic knowledge of languages other than English, particularly Dutch, French or Italian, is desirable but not essential.
● Confident working under pressure, with a positive can-do attitude and a problem-solving approach.