Coffee & TV are looking for a Senior FX Artist to join our thriving collective. You will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, producing exceptional quality effects in Houdini and a sound understanding of other related packages.
Our studio is where creativity is practiced. You will be a ‘thinker’ and not just a ‘doer’, creative as well as technical, keen to further hone your skills and develop the collective capabilities of the department.
Working primarily in Houdini you will be responsible for:
- Creating high-end effects in Houdini
- Creating tools and scripts to facilitate workflows
- Collaborating with 3D and 2D artists to deliver heroes, skins, maps, mounts and other supporting assets that meet the highest visual quality
- Developing techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Assisting / mentoring junior team member with any technical / artistic challenges they may have
Maintaining Coffee & TV’s best working practices
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that C&TV is always at the forefront of technological developments
- Supporting the next generation of talent through inspiring training and 121 mentoring.
- Supporting the Production department to lead creative development of projects from pitch to delivery.
Exceptionally creative. A genuine love for the craft. Calm in the face of contention.
Understanding of clients’ pressures, commercial awareness, an entrepreneurial mindset.
Great communication with production and project teams.
A thirst to continue to learn and grow. A willingness to teach and support others.
Energy and confidence to pitch to clients and lead projects with clear creative vision.
Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONAL
Effective home-working set up.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org