Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising & Marketing teams into a new creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways.
We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
We’re seeking an Account Executive who is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights and puts creativity to work in advertising and well beyond it – influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
Work you’ll do
The Account Executive is the hub of information for all client and project activity in the agency. The person in this role knows exactly what’s going on and when, who’s doing it, and when it’s due. The Account Executive is detail-oriented, organized, and always lending a hand where needed. This person will provide great support to the account services team and across various accounts, act as a liaison between accounts services, creative, strategy, production, and operations.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working on a wide array of clients with very diverse asks. In this role, you will:
- Oversee basic account support functions, including accounting/budgeting, managing status reports, internal meetings, client presentations, etc.
- Lead individual projects
- Facilitate communications between multiple groups (strategy, creative, production, client, finance), ensuring fluidity and collaboration between teams
- Lead – and gain trust with - internal teams and clients with clear, concise, well-organized, logical, and persuasive communication, both written and verbal
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with client counterparts, always acting as a trusted business partner
- Keep senior account team up to date on projects and solicit input/support when needed
- Exhibit product/client/industry knowledge, always being a resource for competitive understanding
- Provide quality control for everything that leaves the agency
- Minimum of 3 years in an advertising/agency environment in an account management role
- Experience supporting both digital and broadcast production
- Proven ability to efficiently manage quick-turnaround, tactical projects
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, and client relationship building skills
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Highly organized and process-oriented with an attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task with a proven ability to efficiently manage quick-turnaround projects
- Willingness to take direction and desire to learn
- Social and digital media savvy, up-to-date on current digital trends and behaviors within the age demographic
- Critical thinker with ability to identify potential problems and resolve them independently or know when to escalate to account team
- Must be able to follow through on assignments with a sense of accountability