We are currently looking for a quick thinking and versatile Digital Media Account Manager to work across a range of Biborg’s Gaming clients. If you are interested in applying for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in Paris in 2009, Biborg is a full service marketing agency specialising in video games and entertainment. We opened our London office in 2015 and have offices in Paris, Nantes and Lyon.
We craft fun, unique and memorable interactive experiences to help brands connect with their audience, whatever the medium. In the past 12 years, we have produced campaigns at global and local levels for clients including: Riot Games, Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, Warner Bros, Quantic Dream, Netflix, SEGA and Capcom.
Whether we’re creating a brand content series or a digital video, Snap lenses or programmatic campaigns, our aim is always to capture our audiences’ imaginations and give brands new ways to engage with their fans.
Biborg is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all individuals - regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, physical characteristics, pregnancy, disability, union membership, religion, family status, social origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or education level. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
The successful candidate should already have an excellent knowledge of the European digital landscape and be well versed in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand. You should have strong communication and project management skills. You will also work closely with other specialists in our creative, strategy and tech teams to deliver fully integrated marketing plans. The AM will be responsible for delivering best in class digital work as well as the output of junior managers and execs. An interest in video games is a plus!
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Media Director.
3 best things about the job
· An independent agency, with excellent growth prospects and a family of like-minded gamers
· Working with the best talent in the industry, both internally at Biborg and externally across some of the most iconic brands in gaming
· Opportunity to spend time in our French offices, and a commission plan above and beyond your basic salary
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
· Built visibility and trust with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally. They will see you as a reliable and trusted digital advisor who plays a key role in a proficient team.
· The ability to plan, execute and deliver well-thought-out strategies across Entertainment which link with both digital and off-line channels.
In twelve months, you would have:
· Consistently delivered brilliant work to the client.
· Delivered improvements in ways of planning/buying by proactively identifying opportunities + developing your own clients.
· Helped to upskill the wider team, to ensure best in class media planning.
What you will need
· 3+ years’ experience working in a media agency, within a Paid Social/Display function.
· Desire to drive performance and improve efficiencies.
· Understanding of digital principles, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics.
· Strategic mindset and be confident to build strategic responses from scratch.
· Strong knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video and experiential.
· Strong knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and ad serving.
· Proven competency in data analysis, trafficking and Microsoft Office and/or the Google Suite.
· Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set.
· Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar. Knowledge of French is also a nice-to-have.
· A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you.
· Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently.
· Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing.
Location - London, UK with some French travel. We respect sanitary protocols and some WFH is possible.
Salary - Competitive with benefits
Start date - ASAP
Contract - Permanent
Email - email@example.com