Our New Business and Marketing team are the driving force for Business Development and Marketing across the agency. As a fully integrated and multi-disciplinary global communications agency, the team work across various industry sectors and projects so there is never a dull day!
You'll be involved from the moment the RFP arrives, developing intelligent creative solutions to create engaging new business pitches. While the majority of pitch documents are PowerPoint, knowledge of creating mock-ups and artwork in Illustrator, Photoshop etc is also needed. This is an autonomous role and requires an established skill-set so that our design is as dynamic as our pitch winning ideas!
In addition to being a valued member of the new business team, you'll also have a home in our creative studio - Ensemble - where there's a supportive team of Creative Directors, Senior Designers, Videographers and producers
You’ll be joining a highly regarded, fun and engaging team who have been delivering fantastic results and are constantly supportive and helpful to each other. This role can be built to include remote working but will require occasional office/face-to-face time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating dynamic new business presentations working in partnership with many teams and disciplines across the business
- Offering design inspiration and ideas to teams to elevate our new business submissions
- Working within our brand guidelines and being a brand guardian
- Building and designing templates to match the pitch or content required
- Interpreting and taking briefs, questioning the brief when required
- Owning pitch projects from end to end
- Building relationships with agency teams
- Negotiating and managing a busy schedule in partnership with your line manager
- Working closely with the senior designer and other creative partners in the agency
- Creating marketing materials for internal and external comms including social assets and thought leadership content
- Helping teams to come up with creative solutions and think ‘outside the box’
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, professional presentation Designer skilled in data visualisation. You'll have previous design experience supporting agency new business projects, enjoy winning and love to be productive!
Key skills required include:
Excellent PowerPoint skills essential. Layout skills also helpful
- Experienced in data visualisation
- Office PC design preferred
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign. Photoshop and AfterEffects a bonus
- Experienced working in tight deadline pitch situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships throughout the agency
- Creative problem solving a must
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FH an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.