Ensemble Studio is FleishmanHillard's multi-disciplinary design agency delivering brand identities, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital, motion and film.
We blend strategic insight and compelling creativity to help clients cut through the clutter; devising and delivering communications that reach, engage and inspire internal and external audiences. We have unmatched resources to understand our clients and their worlds: we are nested at FleishmanHillard, part of the Omnicom Group, with specialists across a large variety of sectors and markets.
Ensemble Studio has big ambitions; we want to consolidate our place as one the best creative environments to work in, we also want to be at the forefront of producing award-winning, diverse and creative work for all of our clients. To help us achieve this, we are looking for a senior team member to help us power the next level of transition and integration into a new standard for the agency.
We’ve got your attention… want to know more?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented creative Artworker to make their mark in our busy, friendly studio. We are in need of a tenacious, enthusiastic individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and quickly become an integral part of our team. You’ll slot nicely into a studio of 25 individuals (the wider business is about 250 people). Our team is made up of designers, film makers, producers, strategists, project managers and production specialists and we’re situated next to the Tate Modern in a great office on London’s vibrant South Bank.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and highly skilled creative artworker. This is more than a run of the mill artworker role, we need someone to sit between production and creative and apply their thinking and output to both. It’s important to stress that this isn’t an outright designer role, this would be perfect for someone who likes being involved in the production of projects but can bring creative thinking to those outputs.
Skills and expertise:
• Excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects).
• Good working knowledge of PowerPoint (templates/masters, animations/builds, general layouts and charting).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines.
• Able to use grid and layout systems.
• Excellent knowledge of print files, print processes & print-ready files, image correction/proofing (print & digital).
• Excellent understanding of digital files whether for web or social platforms.
• Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
• Interpreting and taking briefs, questioning the brief when required.
• Building relationships with agency teams.
• Negotiating and managing a busy schedule in partnership with your line manager and the studio traffic manager.
• Working closely with the rest of the Ensemble Studio team and other creative partners in the agency.
• Play a key role in our quality control process.
• The ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in a busy studio environment.
• Creating marketing materials for internal and external comms including social assets and thought leadership content.
• Helping our team to come up with creative solutions and think outside the box.
• Previous agency experience; you’ll have experienced a similar studio environment ideally in an established design/integrated agency.
• Confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
Why Ensemble Studio @ FleishmanHillard
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FH an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.