No.8 is growing, and we are looking for brilliant people to join us on the journey.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve assisting the production and scheduling teams with all production aspects of jobs running through No.8, with a focus on Audio.
· Assisting with scheduling of resources for upcoming Audio, VFX and Colour projects
· Assisting with producing budgets for those new projects
· Liaising with clients, companies, and staff both in the office and by phone and email
· Overseeing the timely delivery of approval and delivery files to clients
· Creating invoices, issuing PO’s and working with the production team to reconcile jobs
The successful candidate will be a professional and motivated individual displaying the following attributes:
· A professional manner and a positive demeanour
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be able to problem solve creatively and keep calm under pressure
· Comfortable with liaising with clients and staff
· An ability to work on your own initiative
· Time management skills with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
· A good sense of humour
· Experience within a post-production facility is preferred
· A strong interest in post-production and desire to develop within a company
Salary will be based on the applicant’s experience
No.8 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Please contact: Vacancies@no8london.com