About the Role
At 3angrymen our goal is to make brilliant films for brilliant people and we’re looking for an ambitious Junior Producer / Production Manager to help us do just that. We specialise in creating branded short-form content and have made films for clients including the NSPCC, Scouts, Schroders, BBC, Open University, The Samaritans and Crisis.
This is the perfect role for someone on the cusp of making the shift from supporting productions to becoming a producer in your own right. You will work alongside and assist our in-house producers, developing your skills, learning our systems and deepening your project management experience. And, as the right opportunities arise, you will be running your own productions, working with our in-house team, from brief to delivery.
In addition to ongoing project work, the role will involve developing new business leads, cultivating relationships with clients/suppliers and contributing to our social media/marketing output.
Who We’re Looking For
To succeed in this role you will be level-headed, hard-working, creatively driven and unflappable under challenging timeframes and budgets. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to step up and take on more responsibility, who reflects our shared values and be proud of the work they do every day.
As part of a tightly knit team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills, confident in your taste and unafraid to challenge your team to go the extra mile. You will need tireless attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards - enthusiastic, considerate, resourceful and resilient at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements
Successful candidates will:
- be excited about producing a variety of content
- have a minimum of 3 years' professional production/project management experience
- have an understanding of how to take projects from brief, through creative development, into shoots and on to delivery
- have excellent budgeting, negotiation and scheduling skills
- be a confident leader and creative contributor
- have some experience writing and producing creative proposals
- be extremely well organised, a proactive planner capable of running multiple projects simultaneously
- have exemplary written and spoken English
- have a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
Ideally the candidate will also
- have experience creating commercially focused work
- have experience working within a production company or creative agency
- be a keen follower of the production / creative / advertising industry
- be up to date with the latest Covid related workspace guidelines
If you like our work and think you can make it even better, please apply via our online application form: https://3angrymen.com/job-spec-junior-producer-january-2022