Our dedicated team of social and innovation specialists understand how to connect the values of brands and organisations with the values of their online audiences to create real passion, authentic exchange and - what matters most – build meaningful relationships. We seamlessly integrate specialist skills to deliver innovative, award-winning programmes that drive engagement and generate results for our clients.
Your role will manage a portfolio of clients, nurturing relationships and playing a key role in developing clients' social media strategies. You will work closely with clients and our social strategy and platform experts, to drive growth and engagement across a range of social channels.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- An experienced project manager, you will confidently manage the end-to-end delivery of projects including client interaction, proposal writing, accurate budgeting and timely financial processes, planning work process, identifying priorities, determining and ensuring timings, managing the wider teams, and being responsible for developing a trusted relationship with your clients
- Main contact for a portfolio of key clients for social media and content
- Management of the content development for social channels. This includes working with FH’s in-house studio to develop creative, guiding the junior team on content development and working with external thought leaders to generate content
- Develop monthly content plans to be posted on social media and digital channels. This includes working with clients, for example, to identify blog content and developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Work with designers, developers, and programme managers to ensure that all aspects of digital builds are completed on time and meet or exceed client objectives
- Conduct one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers to fuel online content plans
- Build timing plans and ensure that deliverables are met. This includes ensuring sign-offs and approvals, quality assurance if required and that the client is informed of project status
- Contribute to the management of client budgets; oversee the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications
- Create, maintain and manage detailed project plan for assigned project(s) or phase(s); integrates sub-projects into master plan as required
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas to improve FH's offering
- Anticipate issues, trends, and connections, and translate those insights into actionable ideas for the client
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Work with our paid social team or client’s media agencies to create and manage paid placement and social media advertising
- Supervise and train junior account members; provide quality control and oversee team assignments
- If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Awarded Gold in PR Week’s Best Places to Work (2020), we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what make FH an incredible agency, so our employee benefits are built to support this. Check us out on Insta to see what we've been up to recently.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 75th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.