Ensemble Studio is FleishmanHillard's multi-disciplinary design agency delivering brand identities, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital, motion and film.
Ensemble Studio is looking for an experienced Creative Artworker to join our growing team. As a multi-disciplinary design agency, we focus on brand identity, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital and film. Our team is made up of designers, filmmakers, producers, strategists, project managers and production specialists and we’re situated next to the Tate Modern in a great office on London’s vibrant South Bank.
We have unmatched resources to understand our clients and their worlds: we are nested at FleishmanHillard, part of the FleishmanHillard Group, one of the world’s largest communications firms, with specialists across a large variety of sectors and markets. This role can be built to include remote working but will require occasional office/face-to-face time.
Reporting into a Senior Designer, you’ll be translating creative concepts across multi-platform deliverables and formats, including brochures, digital and social media assets, infographics, brand identities and internal and external presentations.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and highly skilled creative artworker. This is a role that is more than just a run of the mill artworker role, we need someone who sits between production and creative, but can apply their thinking and output to both. It’s important to stress that this isn’t a designer role, this would be perfect for someone who likes being involved in the production of projects but can bring creative thinking to those outputs.
Key skills required:
- Excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity
- Attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects)
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint (templates/masters, animations/builds, general layouts and charting)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
- Able to use grid and layout systems
- Excellent understanding of print files, print processes & print-ready files, image correction/proofing (print & digital)
- Excellent understanding of digital files whether for web or social platforms
- Creating marketing materials for internal and external comms including social assets and thought leadership content
- Helping our team to come up with creative solutions and think ‘outside the box’
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you!
More about us
As an agency, we offer a whole host of additional benefits from private medical and financial consulting to in-house massage and wellness clinics. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. As an agency, we celebrate individuals’ strengths and ambitions – both professionally and personally – encouraging you to be yourself and bring your personal passions to work.
Joining FleishmanHillard brings the benefits of belonging to a top global network whilst enabling individuals to grow in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment – not to mention our PRWeek Award for ‘Best Places to Work’ 2020 and Creative Moment's Award for Large Creative Agency of the Year 2021.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.
Along with a competitive salary you get a range of fantastic benefits such as:
- BUPA health
- Company pension
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas holiday leave
- Summer early Friday finishes
- Wellness sessions & massages