LBB Lab is hiring a Junior PR Account Manager
This position requires an ambitious self-starter who is a quick learner and likes to take initiative.
LBB is the fastest growing online platform for the advertising and creative communications industry. There is a huge scope for advancement in the role should the candidate have the right initiative and drive. This is an opportunity to join a great business with a close-knit team who are growing quickly.
This is a full-time role in a creative business with its office based in Soho, central London. This role would involve:
- Diary management
- Chasing and booking interviewees for our feature writing team
- Providing LBB members and LBB Lab clients information and updates on work published by the LBB Lab team
- Supporting LBB PR Account Directors with press release writing, basic media pitching, chasing and tracking
- Using press monitoring software to generate pick up reports for LBB Lab clients
- Using LBB analytics to inform clients on the progress of content published on LBB
- Reporting to clients on the progress of their account or paid for content and advertising
- Supporting LBB Lab clients directly over e-mail, video calls and telephone, with any general incoming queries about their LBB Lab account
We are looking for someone highly-organised with ambition, strong written skills and curiosity who wants to join a new model company and get a foot in the door where editorial and PR co-exist.
LBB is one of the industry’s fastest growing online platforms for the advertising and creative communications industry. There is a huge scope for advancement in the role should the candidate have the right initiative and drive. This is an entry-level position and will suit someone who is happy to work from both home and our office in Soho, London. The LBB Lab PR team is driving for growth across 2021 - 2022 and are looking for candidates who want to grow with us. There will be ample opportunity to expand the boundaries of this role and move into PR account management should that career path be of interest.
- Candidate must be based in London and willing to travel to our office location Monday - Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for learning new things
- English Language or Literature A Level grade A* - B or equivalent
- English GCSE grade A* - B or equivalent
- Work experience
Desired but not necessary:
- BA degree 2:1 or higher
- Experience at an SaaS or digital platform business OR experience in the advertising industry or in a business which creates or produces commercials (ad agency, PR agency, digital marketing etc) OR experience as a personal assistant or office assistant
Salary dependant on experience.
25-day holiday package
Vitality Health Insurance
Please submit your CV to Phoebe Siggins; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Junior PR Account Manager" in the subject line. Whilst we will endeavour to get back to all applicants please appreciate this may take some weeks.