Job Role | Production Manager/Coordinator
A recognised authority in the field of production service, Madam is a wholly female owned company unwavering in its aspiration to deliver the highest possible standards in production to our world-renowned client base.
We are looking for an in-house Production Manager/Coordinator to work alongside and facilitate our productions, including Commercials, TV shows, Content, Live Broadcast/Webinars and Print.
You will have a good knowledge of production and have extensive shoot experience at (minimum) Senior Production Assistant level.
You are capable of working from the office in a team as well as solo, attending shoots when required.
Service production experience is not necessary, but you must have an interest in working with international clients and crews.
You will be based at Madam Towers, Mount Pleasant Studios, London and there is flexibility for hybrid working for this full-time position.
At times you will be required to attend shoots outside of London and frequently in Liverpool and Manchester.
We are looking for a friendly, efficient, accountable team player, who recognises the importance of the Madam brand and ethos.
You will have a solid knowledge of the budgeting process during pitch, shoot and wrap stages, including but not limited to:
• Location research - assisting with client briefs during the pitch process, liaising with location libraries, keeping our in-house pictorial database updated
• Pencilling crew/equipment/studios, a good knowledge of UK suppliers and ability to build new relationships
• Production scheduling
• Obtaining supplier quotes and script researching
• Liaising and booking travel/accommodation/restaurants with our hospitality network
• Working with Producers to assist international crew with Visas and Certificate of Sponsorship as well as Covid testing in the UK
• You have knowledge of the APA crew terms, Covid guidelines and will keep updated on developments/changes
• You can navigate most software programs and are able to create presentations
• Updating production company policies including diversity and environmental
• Management of production carbon tracking calculators, including Adgreen, Green the Bid and Green Screen
• Assisting producers/accounts with wrapping of shoots including invoice and petty cash management
• Madam contact Book/CRM - ensuring that all entries are updated daily from shoots, CV’s and supplier information
• Assisting accounts department, including company expenses, petty cash and documentation organisation
• Interest and knowledge of industry associations and tracking relevant production news
Your Key Skills
• Super organised and have attention to detail
• Multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills
• Efficient in Excel
• Self-governing and have excellent time management
• Technically savvy and ability to learn new software
£tbc – experience based
There will be a trial period (length is based upon your experience), in which you will not attend shoots but will be office based in a PM assisting role.
Carly Stone | Managing Director/Founding Partner
Professional Growth (not a necessity in order to fulfil this role)
If desired, your position will offer mentoring, training and a development structure to grow into a producer role, including
• Producer training starting with “Little Madam” productions.
• Industry socialising /events
• Occasional overseas shoots
• International Travel
However, if you just love Production Managing and just want to be the best you can and stay in this role, that also works for Madam.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We welcome all dimensions of diversity. A diverse and inclusive workplace is good for our co-workers, for our clients and our business, as such we are motivated to increasing diversity in our business.
We know that you are out there and look forward to selecting for interviews.
We reserve the right to close a job advert earlier than originally advertised in the event of high candidate applications. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please send you CV and covering letter, with two producer references to: PM@madebymadam.com
Closing Date: 15th November 2021