We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1000 people across 11 offices around the world, and with over 180 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we've been recognised as one of the UK's best places to work for several years in a row.
We’re looking for a confident, passionate and social-obsessed Account Manager to join the client services team at We Are Social - the world’s largest social media agency.
The client services team - of which you would be joining - is a crucial part of the agency’s success. We are the glue that brings the worlds of strategy, creative, editorial, production and research & insights together. We understand our client’s business, we understand the industry and we are obsessive about social - this is what sets us apart.
As Account Manager you’ll work closely with your Account Director to manage your clients day-to-day, to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. It will be your responsibility to ensure that tasks are completed within given timelines, to budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
What does the role involve?
As an Account Manager you will be managing a major account in the FMCG space - some of your key duties will include:
- Day-to-day management of the client relationship and activities
- Management of the delivery of all work
- Delivery of a retainer alongside small and large creative campaigns
- Work closely with project managers to ensure your projects are suitably resourced
- Oversee social profile management inc. calendars of activity
- Ensure that agency process in being followed
- Ensure excellence across all deliverables
- Creation of client presentations and other documentation
- Social media and marketing consultancy
What are we looking for?
An Account Manager at We Are Social should be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
- Client Account Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise
- Planning and Organisation
- Effective Communication Skills
Why should you join our team?
25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
Private Medical Insurance
Company pension scheme
Group Income Protection
Optional Dental Insurance
Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
Season ticket loan scheme
Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
Employee Assistance Programme