Platige Image is looking for a well-rounded Outsource Managerto help create and maintain relationships between the production team and external partners. We are looking for collaborative problem solvers with a practical and strategic approach to planning that ensures healthy and sustainable production without compromising quality. This person will dive into something new and create ground-breaking experiences for our followers. Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to push the boundaries of the next-gen art standards together.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Maintain solid creative relationships with existing partners and build valuable relations with new vendors.
– Ability to understand market trends and unique partner models, proactively evaluate current processes and
improve outsource practices to maximize efficiency in our pipeline.
– Match production teams with the right vendors with product vision in mind.
– Communicate the project vision, the technical and artistic specifications of the mandate effectively.
– Working closely with our Production Teams, New Business, and the Board.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least four years of experience in the video production industry.
– Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships with top partners.
– Highly experienced and proficient in working with outsourcing partners towards creating high-quality
assets that meet our requirements.
– Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively and work well under time constraints.
– Not afraid of handling multiple tasks with changing priorities and communicating changes in scope.
– Knowledge of outsourcing production pipelines is desirable.
– Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
– Self-motivated, flexible individual with solid managing skills.
– Team player capable of adapting to changing production demands as well as ability to communicate clearly.
– In-depth knowledge of the animation production processes, with a particular focus on object creation.
– Knowledge of production software, including Excel and Shotgun.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
APPLY! : https://aplikuj.hrlink.pl/aplikacja/Outsource-Manager/4990-3044-25-30e-3008.html