Deadbeat are a multi-award-winning production company, creating innovative commercials, events, music videos, content & documentaries.
As a creative hub, we nurture the most talented filmmakers, artists, and industry disruptors, and unleash them on our projects and collaborations!
The company has three arms, with all employees and creatives working across all of them:
- Deadbeat Films create cutting edge commercials, music videos, branded content, short films and documentaries.
- Deadbeat Live has pioneered filming festivals, live events, art installations and performance art in a unique, unforgettable way.
- Deadbeat Studios is our platform for creating long form content, with the company’s first feature film currently in post-production.
Deadbeat is expanding, with our projects are getting more adventurous and taking us across the globe. Therefore, we are looking for a talented, energetic video editor to join our growing team.
● Editing together video content and ensure packages are produced to a high standard
● Offline and Online Video Editing
● Creating high quality motion graphics and basic VFX for video content
● Deadbeat Footage Library & Data Management
● Management of uploads to company video platforms (Vimeo and Youtube)
The ideal candidate will:
· Be an expert in PremierePro and competent in After Effects.
· Be passionate about the craft of video from both a storytelling aspect and production perspective.
· Have four years relevant experience, working in a similar role at either a post house, production company or content agency (freelance experience is also welcome).
· Be up to date with the latest video and social trends
· Have a meticulous attention to detail.
· Understand data management including a working understanding of G-Raid / NAS Systems.
· Be a team player with a collaborative mind-set.
· Work quickly and calmly sometimes under pressure in a newsroom environment
· Maintain a steady flow of high-quality edits, for the company content production pipeline.
EXTRA DESIRED SKILLS:
● Basic colour grading skills.
● Competency with VFX tools.
● Experience with on-set DIT workflow and management.
The right candidate will be ambitious. They will be excited by the idea of joining an expanding production company that has the ambition and drive to tell the world's most incredible stories.
DETAILS & THE GOOD STUFF
This is a full-time remote role, working 5 days a week, with a temporary 3-month contract but a potential to extend beyond this period.
To apply send your CV / Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.
Application Deadline: 13th October