October / November 2021
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing and Studio Coordinator to join our team and help us continue creating films that matter. The role will play a pivotal part in the day-to-day goings-on at 3angrymen, supporting the team and helping us to grow our reputation across several platforms.
The role will involve running our office in Bethnal Green, to make sure it's a happy place to work, speaking with clients old and new, coordinating with suppliers and teammates, helping to administer our kit room, leading marketing campaigns, uploading work and social content, entering awards and giving your input on work in progress.
Who We’re Looking For
To succeed in this role you will be a brilliant communicator - level-headed, hard-working, creatively driven and a staunch believer in the power of good marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to have real influence on an ambitious company, who reflects our shared values, who wants to collaborate and be proud of the work they do every day.
As part of a tightly knit team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills, confident in your taste and willing to go the extra mile for your teammates. We need a team player with tireless attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards - enthusiastic, considerate, resourceful and resilient at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements
Successful candidates will:
- be excited about taking ownership of our studio space and marketing output
- have a minimum of 1 year professional marketing and social media experience
- have a solid understanding of current marketing trends and terminology
- have experience writing and producing creative marketing materials
- have excellent administrative skills, especially managing calendars and spreadsheets
- have the ability to learn new software and systems
- be extremely well organised, capable of running multiple projects simultaneously, a proactive planner
- be a confident coordinator and communicator
- have exemplary written and spoken English
Ideally, the candidate will also:
- have a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and project management software
- be a proactive user of social media channels
- have experience working within a production company or creative agency
- be a keen follower of the production / creative / advertising industry
- be up to date with the latest Covid related workspace guidelines
If you like the sound of our company and think you can make it run even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming a Marketing & Studio Coordinator with 3angrymen, please apply by completing the application form via our website.
Please note that we are planning to hold in-person interviews as part of this process, at our office on Roman Road, East London.