Employer: Pitch & Sync
Location: London, UK
Ideal start time: October 2021
Applications: Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Pitch & Sync is a leading music, sound and culture agency founded by Alex Lavery and Simon Robinson. P&S works with brands, production companies and creative agencies on music strategy, supervision, composition and audio post production.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to help us deliver integrated strategies and campaigns for a series of ongoing client projects. These span several categories, and include accounts with a global element. Based in the heart of Shoreditch, you’ll be joining a small team and a business that’s steadily expanding. You have at least three years’ experience in a similar role, and you’re looking for an opportunity to stretch yourself and expand your capabilities towards a senior position.
- Managing strategic conceptual and creative processes, creating timelines and hitting deadlines for multi-stream programmes of work with multiple deliverables.
- With a good working understanding of all relevant channels, including social, PR/earned media, experiential, streaming and live.
- Scoping projects, guiding clients through the process and accurately defining scopes of work, project requirements and success metrics.
- Running client projects, ensuring that work is delivered on brief, on time and in budget.
- Writing scope of work documents, budget breakdowns, status & timing plans
- Managing project finances
- Working with internal teams to sequence and prioritise delivery
- Negotiating scopes and budgets
- Sourcing and managing third parties and freelancers.
- Writing briefs and reviewing work against them
- Managing and motivating teams and individuals
- Approaching work with an entrepreneurial mind and spirit that identifies opportunities
- Being the first point of contact for clients, scheduling meetings, communication and updates as required. Fostering good client relationships, building an understanding of their business, keeping them happy and confident.
- Developing and implementing efficient processes within the agency as it expands.