We are looking for a highly talented and creative graduate to join our team. The marketing assistant position will give the successful applicant a unique opportunity to become an important member of the creative team and gain valuable experience working for one of the largest and most respected visual effects and computer animation studios in Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of both Film and Advertising and a passion for the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepping materials for all communications and channels
- Posting material to social channels
- Coordinating press interviews and pulling together materials
- Coordinating materials and travel for client events and speaking engagements
- Helping to supply media and format presentations
- Coordination of some staff & client social events
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe creative suite, Excel and social media channels
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in quality of output
- Willingness to effectively participate as a full member of a team demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver against expectations of management
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to take and deliver on a brief
- Marketing degree at University or similar
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.