POST PRODUCTION PRODUCER - ADVERTISING
Reporting to: Head of Production
UNIT is an independently owned, award-winning creative studio. Our vision has been to create a genuinely future focused space that promotes creativity, innovation, and the sharing of ideas. We wanted to build a space where our creatives could excel, whilst also designing an environment in which our clients can feel at home. UNIT Studios is large enough to cater for any project but still dedicated to every client’s individual needs, offering the very best in VFX, CGI, Design, Grade, Offline, Audio, Sound and Print capabilities across Commercials, Broadcast, Film & TV.
We are currently looking for a Post Production Producer to join our Advertising Production team in London.
Our Post Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the internal departments to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations. VFX Experience is advantageous for this role.
Responsibilities include, but not exclusive to:
- Must have 4 years + experience in commercial Post Production.
– Pitching and bidding experience including creating treatments, quotes & bid letters
– Post-Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
– Experience scheduling a job
– Direct contact with agency, creatives and clients on each job
– Experience seeing jobs through from bid to delivery
– Organisational and attention to detail
– Ability to communicate professionally & confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors & suppliers
– Assisting clients with technical & deadline management
– Reconciling & reporting of budgets
– Working with both the in-house team and freelancers
- Preferable but not essential knowledge of CETA.
Please send your CV / Linkedin Profile to Careers@unit.tv