Absolute require an MCR Tech Op to work within a busy MCR Department which oversees all media in and out of the company, from prepping camera rushes to final transmission files. The role involves all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern.
- - A thorough knowledge of transcoding technologies and post software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve.
- - A good knowledge of world transmission specifications and online social delivering.
- - Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- - Knowledge of camera shoot formats and conform experience.
- - Excellent communication skills, liaising with ops and producers internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of sessions and workflows.
- - A problem-solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- - At least one year's technical experience in a post-production/broadcast facility with an understanding of post-production workflows.