About the role
As the marketing intern at the Lab, you’ll support us in our marketing communications activities for the Cube brand and the Lab as a whole. We are a small team (made up of creatives, developers, strategists and more), so this is an opportunity to work on many different areas in marketing. The common thread: bringing life to our digital and social touch points, and supporting the business and product teams to bring Cube and the Lab to the next level. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and take ownership of all these initiatives.
You’ll collaborate with people from various disciplines. Day-to-day you’ll work with the Cube Managing Director, the Cube Design & Content team, and the Ambassadors Head of PR & Communications.
- Manage the Cube social media channels such as LinkedIn and YouTube
- Writing copy for blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, case studies, press releases and more
- Plan and coordinate content production across all touch points and marketing activities
- Analyze content performance
- Research and analyze market trends, potential partners, and media and event opportunities
- Conduct client interviews to help uncover product, business and marketing insights
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve marketing operations
- You’re preferably a master student in an area such as Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics
- Able to start in July for at least six months, with the possibility to extend
- You have strong English writing and speaking skills
- You have proven experience in copywriting, research and analysis
- Previous internship or work experience is a big plus
- Experience in writing content (e.g. articles, blog posts, visual content) or basic design, video, or creative skills is a big plus
- Eager to learn, ask questions, open to give and receive feedback, and develop yourself in the field of marketing
- You’re an excellent communicator, both for day-to-day communication but also proposals, presentation and content
- You’re a strategic, can-do problem solver
- You’re interested in the latest marketing technologies and tools
- You’re proactive organised, and have good attention to detail
- You’re happy working independently from home, but you also thrive on working with people with different perspectives
Ambassadors is a creative production studio with a team of over eighty artists, creatives, composers, directors, designers, and producers crafting the finest creative content in advertising, film, and art. Founded in 2007 and with three studios across Amsterdam and New York, Ambassadors always aims to live up to its name as the ambassadors of craft.
About Ambassadors Lab
Working under the umbrella of creative production studio Ambassadors, the Ambassadors Innovation Lab is focused on creating tools and workflows that change how brands, creative agencies and production companies work. Our key project is Cube, a digital asset management and creative automation tool for brands and agencies. Developed in 2011 and used by companies including Booking.com and TBWA, Cube helps teams streamline production workflows to effectively scale creative content. Check out the Cube website for more.
Working at Ambassadors Lab means:
- Flexible working hours from home for now, and once it’s safe we’ll get together for healthy team lunches, office drinks, team activities, training opportunities and more
- A role in a company that solves business problems for industry-leading clients
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in a close-knit, multidisciplinary creative team
- Mentorship and support from our experienced team
- Internship and travel allowance, and when we can come back to the office, free office lunch
- Support on any internship-related coursework that may go hand-in-hand
- A full-time six month internship with possibility of extension to 12 months
- A cool workspace to help cultivate creativity
If you’re excited about taking on this role, we’d love to hear from you!
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT THE JOB PAGE. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL.