A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Integrated Designer across our FMCG accounts, you need to be versatile as the role encompasses everything from retail to production across social media, digital, CRM and video. Attention to detail also goes without saying as timings are often tight.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Consistently deliver a high standard of work within tight timelines.
• Understand and work with multiple product guidelines as well as adapting and localising assets.
• Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the team.
• Liaise with the account and project managers to ensure that any down time is utilised effectively
• Ensure working files are ordered and neat, that folder structures are adhered to, and that work is saved to the server upon completion.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• 5+ years of agency experience is essential.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience using After effects would be a bonus but isn’t essential.
• Evidence, in the form of a portfolio, of your ability to add value across the whole design process, from conceptual thinking through to execution.
• Ambitious, pro-active and naturally curious with a desire to discuss and share ideas.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to present, justify and provide written rationales of your work.
• A love of bringing beautiful ideas to life through your design.
• A storyteller at heart, and express this through your design approachAn approach to your work that has commercial objectives in mind
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
For over 13 years, REBORN has been based on a strong team culture of problem solvers that have a genuine passion & love for what we do. We are an independent and experienced agency who has delivered work for globally and locally recognised brands across FMCG, Tourism and Beauty.
This role would suit someone who likes being part of nimble, fast-paced, independent agency teams and is happy to work part-time from home or if in Sydney, 1 or 2 days a week from our office in Lavender Bay. The role on offer is 3 days per week and we are open to discussing how those three days fall in the week.
Get in touch if interested! Please send through your completed portfolio along with any specific links to your best pieces of work. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.