Jelly NY is looking for an experienced (5 years +) Head of Production/Senior Animation Producer, who can work alongside our local EP to service opportunities across the US and create great projects with our global creative talent across animation and print/OOH. The HOP position is a senior role within our New York team and we’ll look to this person to lead and help grow our production capabilities in the States. You’ll work with an internationally renowned, award-winning studio team and have the opportunity to form this role in your vision, with autonomy and trust. Happy to consider candidates coming from a Senior Post/Animation producer role.
The winning candidate will be expected to have the following skills:
• Ability to budget post production/animation, schedule projects, and create projections. Strong negotiation skills needed, with a focus on helping the sales team pitch and win work.
• Extensive knowledge of all forms of animation including 2D, 3D, stop motion and live action & VFX integration.
• Should have an established network of freelance artists and animation specialists, with the ability to efficiently crew-up teams across a variety of mediums.
• Confident in overseeing projects from start to finish and assisting with any wrap-up duties as needed.
• Candidate should have experience and comfort being a client liaison when needed for production and help in negotiating overages, work out of scope, etc.
• Familiarity of illustration/print deliverables, usage and knowledge of static 2D/3D workflows for integrated and static project deliverables.
• Some knowledge of live action shoots (union/non-union) is ideal, and familiarity with AICP guidelines and estimates.
• Self-motivated and self sufficient.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Note: East coast/NY-based individual is preferable, as we will expect the HoP to be on set to supervise local shoots.
• Position is remote the remainder of the time.
•Competitive benefits and generous vacation days.
Please apply with your CV to: email@example.com